Tuesday, December 19, 2006

bodily function day(s)

What do you get when you combine a 24-hour stomach virus and 5 kids? A five-day hurl-fest! And let's not even talk about what's coming out the other end. Poor PeeWee's bottom is almost as sore as when she was having chemo. All last minute Christmas knitting has been abandoned in the necessity of using the blessed carpet cleaner. Kristen, if you're reading this, SAVE YOURSELF! Don't come near. We started on Saturday with Middle Brother, then PeeWee had it on Sunday (and Monday--she had it the worst), Middle Sister on Monday, Big Sister today, and Big Brother is likely to succumb tomorrow. Yes, and Eric woke up with it today, too. I'm just glad that we're scheduled to wind up before Christmas Eve.

See that look on PeeWee's face? That's the same look that I have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope everyone's feeling better super quick and you don't come down with it yourself.

YarnThing said...

Man...a couple of years ago my kids got the roto-virus. I can soooo understand your situation. I hope you are all feeling better soon.

Marly

Anonymous said...

Well Valerie, I miss seeing you, but Thanks for the warning!! how horrible! I can't imagine anything worse this week. Can I help you knit?

Kristen